Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mail thief update


We got him. We nabbed the bastard. It happened yesterday before the start of our baby shower slash excuse to drink with our friends. I'll ensure you that Andrea was not drinking. Anyways my cop friend who I had called the other night was on her way to the party when she came across a man that fitted the description of our mail thief. Needless to say Starsky and Hutch were onto it. Benny and I jumped in my sweet tigers car and drove over to where the suspected thief was with my friend. As we turned the corner we saw the same guy we saw the other night. His details were taken and hopefully he won't be back again. So thanks to our quick witted cop friend and Benny's ability to slide across the car bonnet so we could get to the location as quick as possible we got him. Our streets are safe again.   

1 comment:

  1. Its like reading about an episode of Life On Mars (UK original version) or The Sweeney - Well done Wortho and BK

    ReplyDelete